Taylor Residential Test Kits
Taylor has long been known as the preferred brand of service professionals, and now our Residential Series™ test kits and sureTRACK® test strips are making a splash with homeowners and retail stores alike. Our Residential Series kits contain high-quality liquid reagents comparable to those within Taylor’s professional kits, but with instructions and dosage charts written in clear, nontechnical terms, plus the option to get reliable treatment recommendations using Taylor’s online water analysis program, sureTREAT™.
If your customers are looking for quick, easy, and accurate water tests, then our sureTRACK test strips are a great choice. Just dip the strip and within seconds the colors that develop are ready to compare to the printed-color standards on the package label. Rest assured, the dry chemistry formulations used in these test strips are as reliable as the chemistries used in Taylor’s liquid kits. There are several packaging options too, and our innovative, individually foil-wrapped test strips are a game changer in test-result consistency. Additionally, some test strip kits even come with a free phone app and user website.
The most accurate chemical additions start with confidence in test results, and the best way to build that confidence is with products that deliver again and again. We invite you to review our residential test kit offerings and let us know how we can help you sell more chemical. Now is the time to make your own splash!
Pal Treo Lighting
- No bonding, no grounding, no niche, no J. box
- Fits standard 1.5″ wall fitting
- Wi-fi control apps available
- Four trim ring color choices
- Even glow with no shadow
- UL Listed and approved
- Can be used as landscape lighting
The new Adrenaline slide from Inter-fab!
Longest – over 3′ longer than closest slide!
Wildest, Deepest and Fastest Free-standing Inter-Fab Slide!
New 300 lb. max weight limits – great for adults too!
Available in left or right turn
Taylor Digital Strip Reader
Taylor’s New Digital Strip Reader (DSR)
- Shared cloud database – retailers, customers and service professionals can sync test results at their home, in the field or at the store!
- Personalized treatment recommendation – customizable tests with editable test ranges and products/chemicals recommendations from your store featuring your logo on test printout!
- Taylor DSR – a digital strip reader that uses the same strips as your customers. Less than a minute per test and low costs per test (approx. 20-30 cents)
- Test three different ways:
- In store
- Homeowner using mobile phone app
- Serviceman using mobile phone app
Information from all three tests are stored in your company’s cloud!Please click here to contact us or visit www.taylortechnologies.com for more information. For more information about our services or the companies we represent, please visit our website, subscribe to our blog or “like”us on Facebook. WEK & Associates has represented outstanding pool and spa industry manufacturers, including those to the OEM whirlpool bath industry, since 1983.
Advantis-Swamp to Swim
- 2-part system controls algae and kills bacteria
- Transforms water from green to blue
- Ideal for pool openings or eliminating severe algae blooms
- Will treat up to 15,000 gallons
Taylor TechnologiesEarn Two Hundred Dollars in 15 minutes! Learn about the advantages of Taylor’s testing products for home pool/spa owners from your WEK rep in a 15 minute store presentation. Receive the Try Me Pack (pictured right) valued at two hundred dollars+ on the spot! Includes:
- Two Basic 2-way kits with OT in see-thru clamshell packaging
- Two Trouble-Shooter 6-way kit with OT in the classic blue case
- Two Basic 2-way kits with DPD in the classic blue case
- Two Trouble-Shooter 6-way kit with DPD in see-thru clamshell packaging
- Twelve sureTrack-4 10 count test strips in foil pouches
- One sureTrack-6 clamshell 50 individually foil wrapped test strips
- Two sureTrack-6 shaker dispensers with 50 test strips each
By working with industry leaders, Century has raised the bar still higher and is pleased to introduce the all new Centurion PRO premium line of professional grade replacement pump motors.
- NEW – Hybrid end frame design
- NEW – PCB terminal board
- NEW – Voltage change device
- NEW –Definitive shaft access (7/16” wrench)
- Auto Protector
- “1081” Design
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- 60 Hz
- 50°C Ambient
- Rotation: CCW Pump End
- 303 Stainless Steel Threaded Shaft
- Open Drip proof