Our Lines For Manufacturers
WEK & Associates offers our Principals:
- 11 Sales People
- Coverage in the South Central and South East States
- 33 Years’ Experience in the Pool & Spa Market Rep Business
- Complete Marketing Support
- Long Time Commitment to the Industry
- Faster Market Penetration
- Strong Proven Relationships in our Territory
- Better Marketing Intelligence
- Lower Cost of Sales
- Grassroots Selling
APSP Manufacturers’ Agents
Code of Honor
I. The Sales Agency’s Responsibilities to the Manufacturer/Principal:
- To comply with the Principal’s terms and conditions of sale.
- To conscientiously cover the assigned territory, accounts or industry segment.
- To avoid any form of misrepresentation.
- To establish relationships only with those Principals which will be well represented by the Sales Agency.
- To refrain from representing competing lines without written agreement of the Principal.
- To constantly strive to add value to the relationship between the Principal and the Customers.
II. The Manufacturer’s/Principal’s Responsibilities to the Sales Agency:
- To enter into a fair, clearly worded, written Sales Representative (Independent Contractor) Agreement which addresses the needs, concerns, expectations and objectives of both parties.
- To refrain from modifying the terms of this agreement, except by mutual written consent following full discussion of the matter.
- To recognize the Sales Agency as an important element in the sales goals of the Principal.
- To constantly strive to support the Sales Agency’s efforts by timely responses and open communication.
III. The Sales Agency’s Responsibilities to the Customer:
- To promote only those products or services which are in the Customer’s best interest.
- To constantly strive to improve the relationship between the Principal and the Customer.
- To clearly and fairly communicate the needs of all parties in the business relationship.
- To process Customer problems and questions promptly and accurately.
IV. The Responsibilities of one Sales Agency to Another:
This document is adapted from the MANA Code of Ethics and used with permission.
MANA is the association of interdependent manufacturers and representatives dedicated to educating, protecting and promoting the multi-line, outsourced sales function. MANA | 16 A Journey, Ste. 200 · Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
- To share ideas beneficial to the rep profession.
- To respect existing Principal relationships of other Sales Agencies.
- To refrain from using unfair methods to solicit the Customers of another Sales Agency.
- To cooperate to enhance the professional relationship of the Sales Agency and its Principals by supporting APSP, subscribing to its aims and objectives, and in every practical way working to advance the marketing interests of all Sales Agencies and their Principals.